To view the taster video on Youtube click here.
An exclusive Cognac and Armagnac tasting experience, hosted by Bruce Perry, Managing Director of Marussia Beverages UK, the country’s top importer of Cognac and Armagnac products.
This very special masterclass features some of the world’s rarest eaux-de-vie with delicious chocolate pairings.
This tasting pack is an ideal quantity for two people to share, but works just as well when enjoyed alone — all our bottles are resealable, so you can save your leftover brandy (if there is any!) and drink it later.
The tasting pack includes:
- 1 x 50ml bottle of Domaine Boingnères 1985 Cépage Nobles Armagnac.
- 1 x 50ml bottle of Maxime Trijol V.S.O.P. Grande Champagne Cognac.
- 1 x 50ml bottle of Baron de Sigognac 10 Year Old Armagnac.
- 1 x 50ml bottle 0f Cognac Leyrat XO Elite.
- 1 x 50ml bottle of Ragnaud-Sabourin Fontevieille No.35 Cognac.
- 1 x 90g barrel bar of Cambridge Confectionary Company ‘Triple Trouble’ chocolate.
- 1 x 150g bag of Cambridge Confectionary Company ‘Giant Assorted Chocolate Buttons’.
- A brandy tasting guide: our specially crafted tasting handbook to guide you through your tasting experience, including fun facts, pairing ideas, and tasting notes.
- Access to a 4K ultra-high-definition tasting video.
Pre-order now and your kit will be dispatched week commencing Monday 18th October.
This is an on-demand tasting that can be enjoyed anytime. The tasting video will premiere on Friday 23rd October.