Whether you want to put a smile on their face over a couple of months, or give them something to brighten their spirits all the way until summertime, we have an option to meet your needs:
- 3 months: 1 x tasting delivered in time for Christmas + 2 monthly deliveries direct to the receiver (February and March).
- 5 months: 1 x tasting delivered in time for Christmas + 4 monthly deliveries direct to the receiver (February to May).
- 7 months: 1 x tasting delivered in time for Christmas + 6 monthly deliveries direct to the receiver (February to July).
You will receive a beautiful Copper In The Clouds gin tasting kit to give on the day (delivered to you to wrap, or direct to the recipient if you prefer), alongside a hand-written Christmas card containing details of their special gift. Then, throughout the coming year, we will send bespoke gin tasting packs directly to your gin-loving recipient, each with a reminder that their gift is from you.
The tasting packs are from carefully selected craft distilleries, and come with:
- 4-5 x premium 50ml bottles of gin
- 2 x 150ml cans of Folkington’s Indian tonic water
- A gin tasting guide, specific to each tasting. Our specially crafted tasting handbooks guide you through each tasting experience and include fun facts, cocktail recipes, and tasting notes.
- Access to a 4K ultra-high-definition tasting video, hosted by an industry expert (our Copper in the Clouds gin tasting is hosted by distiller and founder James Grant).
To watch the trailer for the first tasting video (Copper In The Clouds) on Youtube, click here.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
How much is shipping?
You will only be charged shipping for the first box. All other boxes are delivered free.
Can you send the first box to me, so I can give it as a as a gift on Christmas Day?
Yes! You can choose to have the first box shipped to you or directly to the recipient.
Does it include a card?
Yes — a ‘Gin-gle Bells’ Christmas card is included. If you would like us to hand-sign it for you, please include your message details when placing your order. Otherwise, we will leave it blank for you to write.
When will the tasting boxes be delivered?
If you request the first box to be delivered to you, we will deliver it immediately from first week in November. If you request the first box to be delivered directly to the recipient, we will deliver it between 17th and 22nd December. All other boxes will be delivered to the recipient during the last week of each month.
How will the recipient know they are receiving more tasting boxes?
There is a note containing all the details of what’s to come inside the Christmas card in their first box.
What happens if my recipient changes address?
We can update the delivery address. Information on how to do this is included in the note mentioned above.